Karl San Luis
Analytics manager bringing a diverse, multi-industry career that has involved:
• Strategy consulting in multiple fields: recommending optimal investment decisions to stakeholders both in advertising, finance and engineering asset management
• Holistic, analytics approach in various fields: marketing mix modeling, quantitative risk analysis and creating capital improvement projects for risk mitigation
• Developing analytics solutions as a Certified Analytics Professional (CAP) and Graduate Statistician (GStat), contributing to new business development and organic revenue growth.
• Effective communication and presentation skills in various levels of organization (from operational level to senior management, and from internal stakeholders to clients and also to a large, technical conference audience).
• Multi-industry exposure which includes marketing, data analytics, risk consulting, quantitative finance, and engineering (plant design, operations and consulting).
• Global working experience, having worked in US and Asia, along with collaboration across cross-functional teams worldwide.